"Anaconda" - Nicki Minaj
Choreography by: Jeffrey Caluag & Dimitri Mendez
They went in
This gave me eternal life.
lol they go in at :38 though
Aha aaayeee they killed that
Baby Otter vs. Stuffed Walrus
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
There are some crows in South America who have also learned to drop tough Brazil nuts in traffic to let the cars run them over and break them. BUT on top of that, they have learned to place them in crosswalks to lessen the chance of getting hit with a car! AND they wait at the crosswalks with all the humans and don’t retrieve their meal until the crosswalk sign changes. They are literally using human tools as their own. Crows are the bomb diggity.
DIY Comic Book Jeans first seen at Fashionably Geek. These were made by Kirameku (facebook link) for her Boarderlands’ costume. You can see the final costume on her FB page. She used Textilcolor paint and then thinned it for the “watercolor” shadowing seen in the bottom right photo. She says she may post a full tutorial and if she does I will certainly post a link here.
Completed the Eeveelution charm set
finally,but not too sure if there’s still interest for these :< Let me know if you guys would still like to see them made into charms (like these).
Instead of caramel apples this Halloween, melt jolly ranchers in a 250 degree oven for around 5 minutes, then pour over your apples. Add edible glitter for the sparkling space effect!
this is kind of genius